I'll just update with one of these, courtesy of Martha.
10 years ago:
I was in the eighth grade. Wow. That's really weird to think about. I had braces and four teeth removed. I played tennis, for some reason. I was first introduced to *NSYNC which led to an obsession that would last into college. I didn't wear make-up. I didn't wear stylish clothes. Thinking back on it, I don't think I had any idea who I was or what I wanted to be. But I did love soccer, and I was pretty awesome at it.
Things on my to-do list today:
-No Country for Old Men
-Helping a friend, maybe two friends, move
-Derek Webb, holla
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
-Donate a lot of money all over the place (Peru Mission, my church, my past churches, donate to any programs that seek to end hunger... to name a few)
-Pay off my loans and any of my family's loans
-Buy a house for me, my parents, brothers, aunt and uncle, and start a college fund for my cousins
-Buy lifetime season tickets to the Mavs and the Cowboys (selfish, I know)
-Buy lifetime season tickets to the Rangers for Katy and Amy
Three of my bad habits:
1. Piles, they're everywhere
3. I'll get to this one later...
Five jobs I've had:
2. Office Assistant
4. English Teacher
5. Athlete Checker (I monitored the attendance of scholarship athletes at A&M)
Five things many people don't know about me:
1. I don't tweeze my eyebrows. I don't see the point
2. I've eaten fried guinea pig. It didn't taste like chicken
3. I've been to three *NSYNC concerts and one BBMak concert. I'm boyband obsessed to this day.
4. If Josh Groban asked me to marry him tomorrow, I'd probably say yes.
5. I'm convinced I contracted mono from a communion cup in December 2005.
I tag anyone who wants to do this.